Check Point Central Asia (CPCA) was established in 1994 as the first Western managed company in Kazakhstan to provide Recruitment Services to major multinational and local companies.
Over the years, CPCA has become a leading professional Executive Search and Recruitment agency providing qualified personnel to all industry sectors in Kazakhstan. We have also expanded our range of services to include Payroll Management, HR Outsourcing and Consulting; Customer-tailored Training programs. Through an organic growth strategy, Check Point Group established its further offices in Atyrau and Aktau.
In early 2013, CPCA has undergone a re-branding process to better reflect the dynamics of its new offerings and is now known as Check Point Kazakhstan, part of Check Point Group.
A combination of strategically located offices, experienced staff, and a sophisticated IT system enables a fast, efficient response to client requirements.
For the past nineteen years, we have provided highly qualified personnel available in Kazakhstan to the largest multinational and local companies.
Today Check Point Kazakhstan is acknowledged as the one partner our clients can rely on to support their business in Kazakhstan. Throughout our offices we employ 30 permanent staff and over 150 personnel engaged on a contract basis.
- To reach our client`s achievement and fulfillment, to understand their needs and exceed their expectations.
- To use our workforce to maximum potential by creating a motivated team who will be rewarded in line with the Company`s success.
- To be a trusted partner, be accountable for our actions and inactions.
- To be able to be flexible and adaptable.
- To outperform our competitors in all aspects of our business to achieve growth and increase profitability.
- To endure, create value and make a difference.
- To work as a team with clients, build an exclusive long-term relationship with the client.
- To assert competencies of each individual.
- To deliver the highest levels of services to the benefit of our clients.
- To use our 19-years-experience as a strength.
- To provide quality, reliability and timeliness.
- To respect laws and regulations, confidentiality, integrity and equality.
- To act in a socially responsible manner and support fundamental human rights.
- To work only with clients who value our services, and meet appropriate standard of legitimacy and integrity.